"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only once!" ~ GEORGE R. R. MARTIN
Hello friends! I have been thinking to start a book blog for such a long time and OMG, here I am finally typing my first blog.
Also, you would be seeing a lot of GIFs in my blogs because they are always at my rescue when I am at a loss of my words. Now, I will stop beating around the bush and get to the main topic of the day!
GET TO KNOW ME!! (Expect a lot of self obsession + excitement)
- I am Tanya Srivastava, 19, Pisces and a proud Ravenclaw!
- My birth date is 14th of June. Just in case, any of you decide to send over books! You know when to send it.
- I am from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh but I have spent most part of my life in Prayagraj.
- My favorite color is White these days! It keeps changing as per my mood.
- I always have had a habit of reading books. Book fairs were my just my place. However, I didn’t read regularly. My favorite book in early teens was ‘DESTINATION EARTH by Ali Sparkes’.
- My favorite genres include psychological thriller, mythological retellings, fantasy and murder mysteries!
- Khaled Hosseini is my all time favorite writer! I want him to write so many books. I have read A Thousand Splendid Suns and The Kite Runner by him and man, his books are gems❤️. Stay tuned to my blog to know why! Meanwhile, trust me, pick it up and you will agree.
- My other favorite books include A Man Called Ove, Asura, The Palace Of Illusions, Gone Girl, Harry Potter series and Norwegian Wood!
- My favorite food is definitely Sandwich and Pasta! I love eating Ice-cream.
- I am not a big fan of watching movies or web series. However, I can binge watch Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma anytime, all-time! (Priorities!)
- Oh also, I am currently pursuing B.tech in CSE with specialization in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics. Sounds cool? Nothing that comes under an academic syllabus can be interesting dude.
So, after an year of talking about books on Instagram, here I am to talk more about books! We can never get enough of shopping, reading and discussing books, right?
DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ALREADY KNOWN ME ON BOOKSTAGRAM OR IS IT FIRST TIME YOU CAME ACROSS ME?
TELL ME ABOUT SOME FAVORITE BOOKS OF YOURS! DO MINE HAVE ALSO BEEN LOVED BY YOU?